Yoga is suitable for everyone, whatever your fitness level. It will improve your flexibility, make you more aware of your body, energise you and at the same time make you calm and relaxed.
- Avoid eating for 2 hours before the class, have a light meal after the class. Drink some water after the class.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing to allow complete freedom of movement.
- Bring a blanket or other clothing to keep you warm during relaxation.
- Bring a yoga mat, blanket or anything adequate for you to lie on, full length, comfortably.
- If you have a block or strap please bring with you.
- Yoga is best done with bare feet.
|Monday||Bannatyne Health Club||19.30 – 21.00|
|Tuesday||Methodist Church||17.45 – 19.15|
|Wednesday||Queens Cross Church||10.15 – 11.45|
|Thursday||Queens Cross Church||10.00 – 11.30|
|Bannatyne Health Club||19.15 – 20.15|